About the customer satisfaction survey at the Subway Restaurant
Every company asks its customers to purchase the products and services they offer. because it can help them to improve the quality of food and services. even to train underground also asked to become a customer of food that may have been provided to every subway outlet it self. Complete the survey and Subway customers get free codes and cookies the subway very easy dam fast.
There will be some questions about cookies and customers have to answer basic questions about the subway, later in each outlet of food quality, hygiene until the delivery of the product. The subway is also recommended to use this survey in order to improve internal management. will really help them all to create more customers became more excited and more income will be earned. his core do not forget to take a subway customer survey.
How to take the subway to the survey
We have measures that might help you while filling the subway costomer survey:
- You go to the following web link on device in www.tellsubway.com survey.
- There is also a subway Customer Survey and click on page it will open and enter the SUBWAY store ID listed on your receipt.
- Enter the date when you visit the subway and assess the dining experience.
- Write the code on your receipt and now continue in the store you visit to redeem Your free cookie.
- Open your email to check if you have received a coupon code and write it in the space provided to your Hotel receipts.
If you do not receive the email containing the code of a gift then you will get this message’s “thank you’s” and after the tellsubway survey, see the litter box to see an email from tellsubway.com which is always intercepted by the messaging system.
If you still can’t find the email from the Subway, you can send an email to customer support at email@example.com and request a copy of the email.
Requirements when entering a subway surveys and the following contents:
- The restaurant should be able to receive the survey code.
- Electronic device with an internet connection.
- Always known as the language of Spain or the United Kingdom.
- Give your email address to receive notifications and active code.